The Immigrant Voice offers services (The offer) to highly skilled newcomers (with professional skills obtained abroad), to professional orders, to specific employers looking for a highly skilled workforce, and to municipal, provincial and federal governments.
The offer has a triple objective:
- Fasten the economic integration for highly skilled newcomers;
- Satisfy the need for highly skilled newcomers for specific employers;
- Provide an adequate response to governmental policies and strategies to more quickly integrate highly skilled newcomers into the labor market.
1. SERVICES TO NEWCOMERS
The offer before arrival
The offer once arrived
-  Access to the collaborative platform will mainly concern immigrants referred by a province or the federal government.
-  Also available to professional orders and specific employers looking for a regulated workforce.
2. SERVICES TO PROFESSIONAL ORDER & SPECIFIC EMPLOYERS
3. SERVICES TO MUNICIPAL, PROVINCIAL AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS
FOUNDED IN 2013
Our services are bilingual and confidential! Whether it is a service offered in a group or individually, our objective is to always exceed our clients’ expectations.
For a future together
We help doctors, nurses, engineers, lawyers…graduated abroad that have difficulties to find employment in their field of competence to share their experience so as to contribute in an effective manner for the development of Quebec, their host province. The Immigrant’s Voice acts as an intermediary between the qualified immigrants and the Quebec government. We raise the government awareness so that effective solutions for the issues faced by these skilled workers are found. Our aim is to help them even further. We need your contribution to bring our mission forward. Thank you in advance for your generosity.